Ta Da it’s Friday

by Adam Bean on October 16, 2011

Does this sound like you?

You would really like your business to be making more sales.

You would really like to be creating more cashflow

You would really like some more free time for your self

Then watch the quick  video below, because I have a simple solution for you!

The only way these things are actually going to happen (More sales, cash-flow and time off) is if we actually focus some of our time on working ON our business not in it. So that is exactly what we are going to do. Just below here you will see links to a couple of very simple tools that will keep you on track.

Now we are going to keep this simple! Real Simple! For a very good reason….

You are very busy

So by keeping it simple you are going to quickly get through the steps, and start getting some smarter small business promotion’s happening that are going to increase those sales and cash-flow for you.

So let’s get into it! Talk is cheap, let’s take some action….

Be Sure to head over to Facebook click the like button and get involved

Each week I am going to add a list with three suggested tasks that you should spend no more than 25 minutes on each, feel free to use my list or create one of your own. So be sure to come back every week for the new list.

And remember to celebrate your successes !

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Kama November 21, 2011 at 6:51 am

I love the sound of this! We can waste so much time being busy doing the things which don’t help our business expand, which in turn doesn’t help our clients. It is time to get focussed!

Adam Bean November 21, 2011 at 7:00 am

Hey Kama
You are right on the money. The more we focus on improving our own business, the more cash flow we have, and the more time we have to better serve our customer’s. The trick is to do a little bit at a time until it becomes a habit. Once it becomes a habit, it gets easier and easier to do!

Cheers Beanie

Annie Infinite November 21, 2011 at 7:31 am

Hey Adam, I don’t think the majority of business owners realise it is MORE important to spend time working ON your business each week than IN your business, if we don’t do this and do it regularly we have only created a job for ourselves and might as well be working for someone else as it is less responsibility and often less hours 🙂

Adam Bean November 21, 2011 at 8:15 am

Very true Annie, there is no point turning your business into a job, which eludes to my next post….. Are you a business owner, or just self employed!

Cheers Beanie

Lisa Murray November 22, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Hi Beanie this is so true – I have moved my focus very clearly this year, choosing priorities that will leverage my business. And it is really starting to pay-off, big time!! Working ‘on’ is so much more rewarding than most of us are willing to see… and what if we took the busy out of business? What else could that look like? Beaches… cocktails… massages in the sun… ?

Adam Bean November 23, 2011 at 8:51 am

Hey Lisa Beaches… cocktails… massages in the sun… all sound good to me. I like the take the busy out of business to, very appropriate!

Cheers Beanie